I have a 53 plate X350 V6, petrol/LPGd with 159k miles on it. Silver with cream leather. I have done about 40k of those miles at the back end of the 159k
We have had several Jaguars, all XJs: X300 XJ, X308 XJR, X351 XJR and this X350 XJ. They are lovely cars and this one has been an absolute trooper wafting us on a 50 mile round commute every day.
Unfortunately this morning I tried to lower the drivers window and I think the window was frozen to the rubber. The window stays up and there is sound from within the door but no movement.
Any advice as to how to proceed? My first thoughts are to try to get the door card off and take a peek. Having not done that on this car, any booby traps I should be looking out for?
Also what could I be looking at? Something snapped, just come off? Broken and a new door required?
Any thoughts or advice very much welcomed.
Thanks in advance.
T Gray

