Hi all,
Happy to met your Club.
First , please be patient with my poor English !
I am French,living close to PAris, and , a good reason for my registration here , is to improve your language !
I find it's more pleasant to study English surfing on your Website , rather than reading stupid bilingual books !
I am the happy owner of 'Josephine' , 350 , Diesel powered.
and I enjoy to meet you in a next meeting .
New joiner from France
Re: New joiner from France
Hi there,
hope you and "Josephine" enjoy the club.
Gordon
hope you and "Josephine" enjoy the club.
Gordon
XJ6 X350 Sovereign
Chairman. Doncaster and District Region
Email. doncaster.district@gmail.com
Previous Jaguars.
XJ8 Sovereign in Seafrost
S Type in Red
Chairman. Doncaster and District Region
Email. doncaster.district@gmail.com
Previous Jaguars.
XJ8 Sovereign in Seafrost
S Type in Red
Re: New joiner from France
Welcome to a great club, your 350 will be a rare sight around Paris I bet. My wife's penfriend lives in Issy Les Moulineaux on the outskirts of Paris and her mother lives in Boynes which is near Pithiviers south of Paris. We intend to come to France in the early summer but not in my Jaguar. I speak or understand a small amount of French so I am sure we cna communicate together. Look forward to meetin you sometime.
Re: New joiner from France
Gordon where abouts in Doncaster do you live? I was born there and my brother still lives in Arksey. We visit them quite often.
Re: New joiner from France
Many thanks for your welcome message .
First attempt to upload picture of my cat , the indigo blue :

I belong too to the 'Amicale XJ' , in France.
So , I use to participate to owners events.
I hope the next in England !
For me , all the motivations are ok to eat kilometers (miles , sorry !)
(Please don't hesitate to duplicate my text, and making corrections !!!)
First attempt to upload picture of my cat , the indigo blue :

I belong too to the 'Amicale XJ' , in France.
So , I use to participate to owners events.
I hope the next in England !
For me , all the motivations are ok to eat kilometers (miles , sorry !)
(Please don't hesitate to duplicate my text, and making corrections !!!)
Re: New joiner from France
Nice line up of Jaguars
Gordon
Gordon
XJ6 X350 Sovereign
Chairman. Doncaster and District Region
Email. doncaster.district@gmail.com
Previous Jaguars.
XJ8 Sovereign in Seafrost
S Type in Red
Chairman. Doncaster and District Region
Email. doncaster.district@gmail.com
Previous Jaguars.
XJ8 Sovereign in Seafrost
S Type in Red
- raysearles

- Posts:397
- Joined:Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Re: New joiner from France
Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your car, Indigo Blue takes some beating...
Maybe you might consider crossing the channel for our Southern Day event on 1st September, keep watching for details on the JEC website and in the magazine, it would be a great opportunity to meet your fellow enthusiasts.
Regards
Ray Searles
JEC Events Chair....
Maybe you might consider crossing the channel for our Southern Day event on 1st September, keep watching for details on the JEC website and in the magazine, it would be a great opportunity to meet your fellow enthusiasts.
Regards
Ray Searles
JEC Events Chair....
Ray
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
JEC Events Chairman
2011 XJ351 Premium Luxury (tbd)
1971 E Type 2+2 Series 3, (Sophee)
1999 XKR Convertible (K8)
Re: New joiner from France
Yes, welcome from me too, 350, a great car, we have just held our seminar for these cars, a very ueseful day out, watch out for the next one
If you do consider making the trip to the UK for our Southern Day, please make yourself known to us
Rob Jenner
Vice Chairman
If you do consider making the trip to the UK for our Southern Day, please make yourself known to us
Rob Jenner
Vice Chairman
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK
Re: New joiner from France
Welcome. Excellent picture.
We hope to see you in the UK sometime.
We hope to see you in the UK sometime.
David
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
XF 2.2 Diesel
XK 4.2 Coupe
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests