A warm welcome to our new S-type Forum Co-ordinator.
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:30 pm
Gents,
As you will no doubt have read in our latest magazine (April 2014) we have a new Co-ordinator. I`m sure you will all be pleased to see him taking up the position and we bid him a very warm welcome.
Krishen Kumarasinghe succeeds me in the role and I wish him all the best. I thank him for volunteering and for his kind words about me in his introductory script on the Forum pages.
Krish is well placed to take up the position being heavily involved with JaguarLand Rover. This is very good news and I am delighted that Krish will be able to bring a fresh perspective to S-type ownership. Please make yourself known to him.
Doug Hunter will be assisting Krish and I will also still be involved but obviously on a lesser basis than I have been over the last few years. I had the pleasure of meeting Krish (Late Breaker) and Doug (Montana 5) at Weston Park a couple of years ago when Doug kindly organised the large STR display. Both Krish and Doug have posted on this BB so their User Names will perhaps be familiar to you.
So the Forum is in good hands and its success will continue into the future.
I also need to thank the many members and Board Directors for their support and input during my period as Co-ordinator. Your enthusiasm, encouragement and written input assured regular high quality S-type material both here on this Bulletin Board and in the magazine. Please keep that going and let Krish have any written material that you are able to generate.
Welcome then to Krish and I hope he derives as much fun and satisfaction as I have over the last seven or so years during which I have worn out six laptops and posted 1838 times on S-type matters!.
Mike K
As you will no doubt have read in our latest magazine (April 2014) we have a new Co-ordinator. I`m sure you will all be pleased to see him taking up the position and we bid him a very warm welcome.
Krishen Kumarasinghe succeeds me in the role and I wish him all the best. I thank him for volunteering and for his kind words about me in his introductory script on the Forum pages.
Krish is well placed to take up the position being heavily involved with JaguarLand Rover. This is very good news and I am delighted that Krish will be able to bring a fresh perspective to S-type ownership. Please make yourself known to him.
Doug Hunter will be assisting Krish and I will also still be involved but obviously on a lesser basis than I have been over the last few years. I had the pleasure of meeting Krish (Late Breaker) and Doug (Montana 5) at Weston Park a couple of years ago when Doug kindly organised the large STR display. Both Krish and Doug have posted on this BB so their User Names will perhaps be familiar to you.
So the Forum is in good hands and its success will continue into the future.
I also need to thank the many members and Board Directors for their support and input during my period as Co-ordinator. Your enthusiasm, encouragement and written input assured regular high quality S-type material both here on this Bulletin Board and in the magazine. Please keep that going and let Krish have any written material that you are able to generate.
Welcome then to Krish and I hope he derives as much fun and satisfaction as I have over the last seven or so years during which I have worn out six laptops and posted 1838 times on S-type matters!.
Mike K