Page 1 of 1

Newbie. C Ledger.

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:20 pm
by cjwledger153
Just brought a 2007 2.7D with 99k miles on the clock. she is in very good condition indeed except for one major problem - she needs a new diff pretty soon!
I live in Sturminster Marshall and have just sold my XE25T to get back to my Jaguar roots; this is my 5 Jaguar - the first was back in 1963 - an XK120 - when I was a footloose Royal Marine!
If any one knows where I can get a good secondhand diff I would be most grateful.
Look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Re: Newbie. C Ledger.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:14 am
by steve_m
Welcome to the forum.
It's fairly quiet on here, I guess that most members cars don't have any problems.

Try Autoreserve, it is out of stock at the moment but they may be able to assist,

https://www.autoreservejaguar.com/s-typ ... ntial.html

Re: Newbie. C Ledger.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:49 am
by andypryce
Or Eurojag, both are good.

https://www.eurojag.com/

Re: Newbie. C Ledger.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:45 am
by cjwledger153
Thanks to you both - much appreciated! I am following up.

Re: Newbie. C Ledger.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:08 pm
by andypryce

Re: Newbie. C Ledger.

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:31 pm
by cjwledger153
Thanks Andypryce. On to it!!