New from Devon
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:31 pm
by JohnWilko
Hello, I'm new to this club, joined after reading some old club magazines from my brother in law. Not new to the S type, This is my second one, first was a 4.0 sport, now running a 2.7D sport as my every day car which I love.
Re: New from Devon
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:37 pm
by truscottgillick71259
Hello John Welcome. I am also from Devon on my second s Type also. Locally I have joined the Devon Region of the club which I have one run with last year which was throughly enjoyable. Hope to see you at some events or meets in the future. Richard
Re: New from Devon
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:45 pm
by JohnWilko
Thank you Richard, and yes I was looking at the local region of the club. There's a very good chance I will be at an event, When we can actually have some
