Hello from Essex.
We've just bought our first S Type. It's 3.0 SE 2005, 25000 miles and has been sat in a garage for the past 4 years, unused. Doesn't run but then I didn't expect it to move. Wednesday next it's off on a recovery truck to our local friendly garage for a bit of TLC and an MOT. This will join our XJS and XJ6. Finally abandoned MG's as too noisy and uncomfortable.
Looking forward to some serious journeys very soon
John
New to S type
Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5
John Lodge
S3 Sovereign in Antelope and facelift XJS 4.0 Goodwood Green
S3 Sovereign in Antelope and facelift XJS 4.0 Goodwood Green
Re: New to S type
Hi John and welcome to the S Type Forum.
Doug.
Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator
S Type Forum Moderator
Re: New to S type
Hello John
My favourite Jaguar a modern S-Type enjoying the benefit of Ford's QA system and Jaguar design (although a bit questionable), I had two. I have an XF now. an S-Type in a different body. The only thing that lets it down is the component supply chain the logivity of parts of which is non-existant. Eurocarparts and British Car Parts etc will become familiar sites in the future for you.
Dave
My favourite Jaguar a modern S-Type enjoying the benefit of Ford's QA system and Jaguar design (although a bit questionable), I had two. I have an XF now. an S-Type in a different body. The only thing that lets it down is the component supply chain the logivity of parts of which is non-existant. Eurocarparts and British Car Parts etc will become familiar sites in the future for you.
Dave
Dave Hart
2005:-S Type V 6, 2.7D Scrapped
2009:-XF 3.0D V6 Premium Luxury
2005:-S Type V 6, 2.7D Scrapped
2009:-XF 3.0D V6 Premium Luxury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
