Page 1 of 1
Jag of my dreams
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm
by CarolineJaine
Hello,
I've just finished customising a rather tired, unloved, 18-year old S-Type. She had a V8 4l engine as a good starting point. I'm not online very much, but I thought I would introduce myself. Also - I have no idea of how to upload pictures, or I would share one here

(there is one on a facebook thread)
Caroline
Re: Jag of my dreams
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:42 pm
by J44EAG
Welcome Caroline.
To upload images, scroll this page down to just below the dialogue box. Below you will find a green attachments tab. Left click on that. Then you will see "Add files" Left click on that tab and select images you wish to show us. Be aware that you may need to resize your images to 900 pixels high by 1300 pixels wide. You may need to download a Windows image resizing tool to reduce image pixels. You may find one already installed on your computer. Right clicking on an image should open an options box in which you might find a resize tool. Set 900x1300 pixels as max dimensions and follow the guidance.
Left clicking on "select" will load an image to the attachments box. Place your line curser where you want the image to be placed in your text, then click on "place in line". Check to see the electronic letters, brackets etc are there and continue more text or loading more images as you wish. Once you have completed your post, click on "submit" and wait a second for your post to appear in display format. You should find your images present.
We have a mass of 4 litre V8 material on this S-type section. The engine, transmission, suspension and cooling sections are probably the ones you will find most useful. I owned a 4 litre for around eight years and I`ve posted a fair bit of material together with many images of work carried out to the car over that period.
Enjoy our site and the advantages of joining the JEC.
Mike K
Re: Jag of my dreams
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:53 am
by Montana5
Hi Caroline and welcome
Doug.
Re: Jag of my dreams
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:47 pm
by jeff1954
Welcome Caroline. There's a mind of information on here. Love to see some pictures.
Jeff
Re: Jag of my dreams
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:05 pm
by CarolineJaine
Apologies - I didn't get any notifications that there were replies to my introduction. Thanks for the instructions! I think I have worked it out

Re: Jag of my dreams
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm
by Zennan101
Hi Caroline,
Welcome. Love the paint job. That’s what you call a statement!
Rod
Re: Jag of my dreams
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:37 am
by berniestype47
Hi Carolinejaine and welcome aboard from a fellow S Type owner.