New to Forum

Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5

Nee-the-bogeyman
Posts:2
Joined:Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:11 pm
New to Forum

Postby Nee-the-bogeyman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Hi guys.

I've just signed up to the forum and hope to have a good time here.

I have a 2007 2.7 D Sport which I absolutely love, however, after two years with no problems, she developed a few pressing issues that need sorting, Alternator has died, DCCV has died (no heating all winter BRRRRR), no air con and I have a severe coolant leak from the rear of the engine.

Hoping to get some good advice if possible.

Speak soon! :D

Cheers
Neil

User avatar
Montana5
Posts:572
Joined:Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm
Location:Glasgow

Re: New to Forum

Postby Montana5 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Hi and welcome to the S Type Forum. Have a look in the various sections, might be solutions to your problems there, if not do come back with a post in the relevant section.

Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest