Thanks to J44EAG

Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5

SDRIVER
Posts:10
Joined:Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Thanks to J44EAG

Postby SDRIVER » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:43 am

I would like to thank you for your in depth advice on this overheating problem that seems to be quite wide spread.I couldn't fathom it at all and its os obvious when you think about it, having taken it to my local repair man and asked him to fit a new thermostat which only cured it for a while but it was this very intermittent thing that got me puzzled,anyway with a bit of luck it should be sorted for good soon and I know where I will be looking to sort any future problems THANKS AGAIN

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Thanks to J44EAG

Postby J44EAG » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:45 am

My pleasure.

Glad the information was helpful.

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests