Page 1 of 1

New member just saying Hi

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 pm
by rottweiler52
Just signed up and saying hello to all.

Just purchased a 2005 S Type Sport 2.7 diesel and I'm totally smitten with it. Always fancied a Jag and finally bitten the bullet and got one :D

Looking forward to many happy years Jag motoring.

Re: New member just saying Hi

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:49 pm
by Brakebuster
welcome along, it sounds like your enjoying the experience, and long may it remain so

have a good look around, and don't be afraid to ask anything

got any pics of the car ?


BB

Re: New member just saying Hi

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm
by rottweiler52
Hi Brakebuster

Thanks for the welcome. I only have 1 photo at the moment from when it was parked at the garage when I bought it.
Ive got a jobs list compiling of the things I want to do so I'm sure there will be many questions to ask on here.
Lets see if I have attached the picture right :|
Jaguar Front.jpg

Re: New member just saying Hi

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 pm
by Popsjag
Looks a tidy motor Rottweiler52.

Like your good self, I have just dipped my feet into the wonderful world of the S-Type.
It is a new learning curve for me because I usually deal with the X300!
Another bonus is that you're only 'up the road' from me (I'm in Deeside,Flintshire) if you want a chinwag at any time.

Enjoy!
Steve.

Re: New member just saying Hi

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:03 am
by Montana5
Hi and welcome :D

Doug.

Re: New member just saying Hi

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 pm
by rottweiler52
Hi Steve

Looks an even tidier motor today with my personal reg plate on :D

Nice to know your not to far away if I get stuck with anything :wink:

Gav

Re: New member just saying Hi

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm
by GordonJ
That's handy to know Steve, I'm in Mold two to three days a week picking up new Scania trucks. I might pop in for a chat someday.

Gordon