Page 1 of 1

New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:27 pm
by Barumite
Hi from North Staffordshire, I have had my S Type 2.7 Twin Turbo Diesel a year next month and thought it was time that I re-joined the JEC. I was a member back in the 90's when I had an XJ6. I am thoroughly enjoying the car and it is a delight to drive. :D

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:56 am
by Montana5
Hello and welcome Barumite.

Doug.

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:33 pm
by jeff1954
Welcome

Jeff

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:48 pm
by Barumite
Hi Doug and Jeff,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Steve

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:23 pm
by SCUTHY2002
Hi and welcome. I am in Stone so you may see my 02 Pacific blue STR about the Stoke area.
Steve.

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:05 am
by PPV
Hi and welcome. There is the local JEC mtg in the 'Bleeding Wolf' Scholar Green, details as per the monthly magazine. I used to go regularly but unfortunately the day of the meeting conflicts with other commitments I have but they are a very friendly bunch if you have not tried them already.
Regards,
Paul

Re: New Member from North Stafforshire

Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:24 pm
by Barumite
Hi SCUTHY,

Thanks for your message, I will try and keep an eye out for it then :D

Hi Paul,

Yes I keep meaning to go to The Bleeding Wolf for a meet, it's just trying to fit it in, I will make it one day though :D