New member just saying Hi

Moderators:GJS-typeR, Montana5

User avatar
rottweiler52
Posts:3
Joined:Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Location:Warrington
New member just saying Hi

Postby rottweiler52 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Just signed up and saying hello to all.

Just purchased a 2005 S Type Sport 2.7 diesel and I'm totally smitten with it. Always fancied a Jag and finally bitten the bullet and got one :D

Looking forward to many happy years Jag motoring.
2005 S Type Sport 2.7d auto

Brakebuster
Posts:3145
Joined:Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Location:Gloucester UK

Re: New member just saying Hi

Postby Brakebuster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:49 pm

welcome along, it sounds like your enjoying the experience, and long may it remain so

have a good look around, and don't be afraid to ask anything

got any pics of the car ?


BB
1989 5.3ltr V12 XJS Coupé FULLY RESTORED
2015 2.2TD Sportbrake in BRG and black leather
1994 3.2S XJ40 in Morocco Red with Doeskin interior

old cars
1999 4ltr Sovereign XJ8
2004 X-Type

User avatar
rottweiler52
Posts:3
Joined:Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Location:Warrington

Re: New member just saying Hi

Postby rottweiler52 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi Brakebuster

Thanks for the welcome. I only have 1 photo at the moment from when it was parked at the garage when I bought it.
Ive got a jobs list compiling of the things I want to do so I'm sure there will be many questions to ask on here.
Lets see if I have attached the picture right :|
Jaguar Front.jpg
2005 S Type Sport 2.7d auto

User avatar
Popsjag

Moderator
Posts:415
Joined:Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Location:Deeside, North Wales

Re: New member just saying Hi

Postby Popsjag » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 pm

Looks a tidy motor Rottweiler52.

Like your good self, I have just dipped my feet into the wonderful world of the S-Type.
It is a new learning curve for me because I usually deal with the X300!
Another bonus is that you're only 'up the road' from me (I'm in Deeside,Flintshire) if you want a chinwag at any time.

Enjoy!
Steve.
2003 X350 XJR - daily driver
--------------------------------
Past vehicles:
1996 3.2 XJ6; 2004 2.7D Sport; 1996 4.0 LWB Sovereign;
1994 2.9 XJ40; 1978 5.3 Series 2 LWB

User avatar
Montana5
Posts:572
Joined:Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm
Location:Glasgow

Re: New member just saying Hi

Postby Montana5 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:03 am

Hi and welcome :D

Doug.
Assistant S Type Model Co-ordinator
S Type Forum Moderator

User avatar
rottweiler52
Posts:3
Joined:Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:37 pm
Location:Warrington

Re: New member just saying Hi

Postby rottweiler52 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi Steve

Looks an even tidier motor today with my personal reg plate on :D

Nice to know your not to far away if I get stuck with anything :wink:

Gav
2005 S Type Sport 2.7d auto

User avatar
GordonJ
Posts:361
Joined:Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:24 pm
Location:Doncaster. South Yorkshire

Re: New member just saying Hi

Postby GordonJ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm

That's handy to know Steve, I'm in Mold two to three days a week picking up new Scania trucks. I might pop in for a chat someday.

Gordon
XJ6 X350 Sovereign
Chairman. Doncaster and District Region
Email. doncaster.district@gmail.com
Previous Jaguars.
XJ8 Sovereign in Seafrost
S Type in Red


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests