XJ S1 RHD Brake Master Cylinder

Moderator:LJR

richardpierce
Posts:124
Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm
XJ S1 RHD Brake Master Cylinder

Postby richardpierce » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Evening All

Long shot I know but does anyone want to swap a new CAC1228 brake master cylinder - suits late XJ S2/XJ S3 I think (which was sent to me in error by a specialist and they wont' take back) for a new or nearly new brake master cylinder to suit an XJ S1 (original part number 11964)

Thank You

Richard Pierce

mike020150

Member
Posts:3469
Joined:Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: XJ S1 RHD Brake Master Cylinder

Postby mike020150 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 am

What unbelievably bad timing, I've just bought a CAC1228 for my series 2! I was also going to change my servo for a new old stock servo I have had for a while in my spares stock, that is until I checked the fixing bolt pattern. The series 1/early series 2 has 4 bolts in a rectangular pattern whereas my later series 2 has 4 bolts in a square pattern. Hence, if you need a series 1 servo, send me a pm. Mike.
2014 XK Dynamic R convertible; 1977 Daimler Double Six Coupe; 2023 XE AWD 300S

richardpierce
Posts:124
Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Re: XJ S1 RHD Brake Master Cylinder

Postby richardpierce » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 am

Mike

I'm interested but mine is a V12 if they are different?

Regards
Richard


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest