Could anyone please assist with the following parts before I buy from the usual places (new or good used)
Dunlop SP Sport E70 VR tyres x 4
Brake master cylinder
Expansion tank
Rear bumper overriders x 2
Complete exhaust - stainless or mild steel
Any help would be much appreciated
Regards
Richard
XJ12 Series 1 SWB - Parts required
Moderator:LJR
-
richardpierce
- Posts:124
- Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Last edited by richardpierce on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- XjRestorations
- Posts:216
- Joined:Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm
- Location:East Sussex
- Contact:
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB - Panels / Parts required
Hi Richard,
We have a few nose cone sections availble, and I am sure I have a few NSR doors - I will check tomorrow.
All the best,
Keith
We have a few nose cone sections availble, and I am sure I have a few NSR doors - I will check tomorrow.
All the best,
Keith
JEC XJ Series Forum Coordinator & Body/Paint advisor.
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
http://www.xjrestorations.co.uk
http://www.jaguarclassicspares.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaguar-Xj ... 3187439423
- doublesix73
- Posts:10
- Joined:Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
- Location:loppem - Bruges area
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB - Panels / Parts required
Hi Richard,
I've got a pair of exhaust downpipes for the carb'd V12 engine.
They're original Falcon SS, NOS
Regards,
Jan
I've got a pair of exhaust downpipes for the carb'd V12 engine.
They're original Falcon SS, NOS
Regards,
Jan
Jan
Daimler doublesix - BRG/Suède Green - 1973 swb
Daimler doublesix - BRG/Suède Green - 1973 swb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests