Jaguar XJ Series 3 Service Manual

Moderator:LJR

User avatar
Evna
Posts:41
Joined:Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:43 pm
Location:South Staffs
Jaguar XJ Series 3 Service Manual

Postby Evna » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi all,
I have for sale a pristine copy of the above publication which has only ever been out of it's polythene cover to browse following purchase back in 2008. It cost then £36.95 and the purchase invoice is still with it, it now costs £42.95 from the same source. I have put the item for sale on Ebay which can be found here..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270847129441? ... 1555.l2649

For sale for £29.99 for which price I will ship free of charge. would make a nice Christmas gift for any XJ Series 3 enthusiast.

Evna

30/11/2011 ***** Item has now been sold *****
1998 - XJR Supercharged
With original Nikasil Engine 84,000mls (to Nov 2016)
Pacific Blue Metallic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest