Page 1 of 1

XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm
by richardpierce
I am searching for an XJ12 S1 SWB reg NTA 635M

I previously sold the car to a man in Lowestoft approx 1998 but am looking to potentially buy the car back for sentimental reasons
The car was regency red when I sold it

If, as I fear the car is scrapped I am interested in any of the same model, any condition considered

Any help would be much appreciated, please ring mobile in the first instance

Richard Pierce
Mobile 07793 563034
Email richardapierce@hotmail.co.uk

Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:13 pm
by ptjs1
Richard,

Just to let you know the car was last taxed in December 1997. Therefore, it would appear that it's either been laid up for the last 13 years or sadly it may have been scrapped.

Good luck with the search for a new model

Paul

Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 pm
by richardpierce
Many thanks Paul I'm on the look out for one so any help on that score would be much appreciated

Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:19 pm
by richardpierce
I've just got hold of the guy I originally sold the car to and amazingly it is still in the same garage I helped roll it into 13yrs ago!

Unfortunately not for sale but at least not scrapped.

Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:47 pm
by 555ttg
Richard,
I think we corresponded a few months ago, I have the 70th LHD US spec car built, and am interested in selling it. If you are interested please PM me, I will be in the UK for Jag Spares day at Stoneleigh, if you want me to send you pictures, let me know.
:)
Phil

Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm
by richardpierce
Phil

I actually found one prior to finding the one I used to own, I'll email you some photos tonight so you can imagine the pain I am about to embark on !

Thank you anyway

Kind regards
Richard