I am searching for an XJ12 S1 SWB reg NTA 635M
I previously sold the car to a man in Lowestoft approx 1998 but am looking to potentially buy the car back for sentimental reasons
The car was regency red when I sold it
If, as I fear the car is scrapped I am interested in any of the same model, any condition considered
Any help would be much appreciated, please ring mobile in the first instance
Richard Pierce
Mobile 07793 563034
Email richardapierce@hotmail.co.uk
XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted
Moderator:LJR
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted
Richard,
Just to let you know the car was last taxed in December 1997. Therefore, it would appear that it's either been laid up for the last 13 years or sadly it may have been scrapped.
Good luck with the search for a new model
Paul
Just to let you know the car was last taxed in December 1997. Therefore, it would appear that it's either been laid up for the last 13 years or sadly it may have been scrapped.
Good luck with the search for a new model
Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
-
richardpierce
- Posts:124
- Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted
Many thanks Paul I'm on the look out for one so any help on that score would be much appreciated
-
richardpierce
- Posts:124
- Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted
I've just got hold of the guy I originally sold the car to and amazingly it is still in the same garage I helped roll it into 13yrs ago!
Unfortunately not for sale but at least not scrapped.
Unfortunately not for sale but at least not scrapped.
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted
Richard,
I think we corresponded a few months ago, I have the 70th LHD US spec car built, and am interested in selling it. If you are interested please PM me, I will be in the UK for Jag Spares day at Stoneleigh, if you want me to send you pictures, let me know.
Phil
I think we corresponded a few months ago, I have the 70th LHD US spec car built, and am interested in selling it. If you are interested please PM me, I will be in the UK for Jag Spares day at Stoneleigh, if you want me to send you pictures, let me know.
Phil
1973 Series 1 XJ12 SWB
1977 Series 2 XJ6C
1987 XJ-S 5.3 litre auto Cabriolet
1989 LISTER modified XJ40
1993 XJS 4.0 litre Manual facelift
1977 Series 2 XJ6C
1987 XJ-S 5.3 litre auto Cabriolet
1989 LISTER modified XJ40
1993 XJS 4.0 litre Manual facelift
-
richardpierce
- Posts:124
- Joined:Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:38 pm
Re: XJ12 Series 1 SWB Wanted
Phil
I actually found one prior to finding the one I used to own, I'll email you some photos tonight so you can imagine the pain I am about to embark on !
Thank you anyway
Kind regards
Richard
I actually found one prior to finding the one I used to own, I'll email you some photos tonight so you can imagine the pain I am about to embark on !
Thank you anyway
Kind regards
Richard
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
