Series 2 lower grill

Moderator:LJR

DaimlerE17
Posts:27
Joined:Tue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm
Series 2 lower grill

Postby DaimlerE17 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Has anybody got one if the above? Even if its not perfect can get it rechromed.
Or does anyone know a likely source?

Cheers,

Jon

PaulGover

Member
Posts:824
Joined:Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Location:Near Banbury, England

Re: Series 2 lower grill

Postby PaulGover » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm sitting here looking at the really nice upper grill from my Daimler Series II before it went to the scrappers about 25 years ago. I don't think I kept the lower grill; if so I did, it's currently lost in the garage. If you can't find one, send me a message in a few weeks (we're off on the Entente Cordiale, and I can't face tidying the garage before then...), and I'll check. But it's only a 20% chance even so.
1986 XJ6 Sovereign Series III
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE

DaimlerE17
Posts:27
Joined:Tue May 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Re: Series 2 lower grill

Postby DaimlerE17 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Thanks Paul. I found one, but I really appreciate you response.

Cheers,

Jon


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest