Okay, I would be grateful for an owner of a 1990-91 Series 3 (fitted with ABS) to help me with some wiring loom advice and/or some pictures.
I am fitting the ABS to my vehicle but as it came as many boxes of parts, I don't have a model to work from. Therefore, I need to know where two specific wires connect and their routing. The ABS Loom travels into the engine bay (through the bulkhead) where the main part of the loom connects to the ABS Pump. Where this loom enters the engine bay, it splits - one short wire (with eye terminal) I think fits onto the +12V Bulkhead Stud, but there is a second longer wire - also with eye terminal and which also contains an ABS sensor. What does this wire connect to and what is its routing? Can anybody help and/or send me pictures? Thanks in advance.
I am located in the New Forest if an owner of such a Series 3 would prefer me to look under their bonnet instead?
Kind Regards
Wolfie Souter
Dibden Purlieu
1990-91 Series 3 ABS Wiring Loom Assistance?
Moderator:LJR
Re: 1990-91 Series 3 ABS Wiring Loom Assistance?
Hello all,
Was hoping that an ABS-fitted Series 3 owner might have seen my post - still hoping - I think that my unknown wire is an earth that connects near the top of the N/S inner wheel arch, but does it?
Still standing by to discuss and/or share a photograph ...
Many thanks
Wolfgang
Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire
Was hoping that an ABS-fitted Series 3 owner might have seen my post - still hoping - I think that my unknown wire is an earth that connects near the top of the N/S inner wheel arch, but does it?
Still standing by to discuss and/or share a photograph ...
Many thanks
Wolfgang
Dibden Purlieu, Hampshire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
