Rear Bespoke Centre Console SWB XJ 358 Champagne Leather

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

User avatar
Azure123
Posts:70
Joined:Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 pm
Rear Bespoke Centre Console SWB XJ 358 Champagne Leather

Postby Azure123 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:46 pm

For Sale: A bespoke rear console made by myself covered in Jaguar Champagne leather incorporating double cup holder, gauges and the vent pack. Easily installed and removed in less than 5 minutes. Designed deliberately not to be a permanent fixture should 5 seats be required. Original 4 block wiring loom without any alteration services the switches and 12 volt power plug and cigar lighter. Only 2 self tapping screws secure the console as the rear seat cushion and rear centre arm rest hold the item in place also.
Rear arm rest fully useable as is the front centre console lid which operates as normal when the console is in. Would only be suitable for the Standard wheel base car and ideally in Champagne coloured leather, often called barley. The leather is double stitched but could be re coloured if necessary.
£200 but collect only I'm afraid due to it's size and shape. Item is in Leeds West Yorks
If interested e mail me on bentley675@hotmail.com
PS THE SWITCH SURROUND IN WALNUT IS BEING OFFERED SEPERATELY BUT I HAVE THE ORIGINALLY BLACK ITEM BUT BOTH COULD BE BOUGHT TOGETHER
010.JPG
013.JPG
012.JPG
012.JPG
012.JPG
Location: Leeds West Yorks

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Rear Bespoke Centre Console SWB XJ 358 Champagne Leat

Postby J44EAG » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Stunning. Really nicely done. Any chance of a magazine article please?

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

User avatar
Azure123
Posts:70
Joined:Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Re: Rear Bespoke Centre Console SWB XJ 358 Champagne Leat

Postby Azure123 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi Mike, the parts I am offering x4 in the sale section of the 350 section are a result of changing cars. I know have a Lexus LS460 so have a number of Jaguar items for sale, some of which I have already sold. I thought the 4 items for sale at the moment might interest some 350/358 model owners. If I still owned the car then yes I would have done a piece for the mag as I have numerous pics from the very beginning.

Regards

Steve
Location: Leeds West Yorks


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest