Hi there
I am a new owner of a silver 2003 XJ6 and I know very little about cars... and was hoping to get some help.
The driver's mirror on my car came completely busted. I need to replace the mirror glass, the casing and the part that goes on the door.
Does anyone know where I can find spare parts for sale so I can get a new mirror for my car?
Thanks in advance and kind regards
Leo
XJ6 Silver - Mirrors
Re: XJ6 Silver - Mirrors
Leo - I have moved this to the X350 forum which is the appropriate one for your 2003 XJ6. It will stand a better chance of getting the right responses here.
To address your question, search for Eurojag or Auto Reserve who are specialist Jaguar dismantlers. Be careful that you get the right one with the right options (ie heated mirrors, auto dimming, memory, folding etc).
To address your question, search for Eurojag or Auto Reserve who are specialist Jaguar dismantlers. Be careful that you get the right one with the right options (ie heated mirrors, auto dimming, memory, folding etc).
XJS FORUM COORDINATOR
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
1996 XJS Celebration Convertible 2001 XKR Convertible
Previously enjoyed!
1989 XJ-S V12 Coupe. 2006 XJ TDVi Sovereign. 1995 XJ6 3.2. 2013 XF 2.2d. 2009 X Type 2.0d Sovereign estate
-
leopoldo651

- Posts:8
- Joined:Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:51 pm
Re: XJ6 Silver - Mirrors
Thank you! I will look them up.
I am not sure if my car model has all these options (heated mirror, memory, etc). My car does not seem to have the ability to memorise the seat / mirror positions... or at least I have not seen yet where the memory buttons are... if its has I will be happy
Ps: As you can see I know very little about cars... therefore this forum is godsend !
I am not sure if my car model has all these options (heated mirror, memory, etc). My car does not seem to have the ability to memorise the seat / mirror positions... or at least I have not seen yet where the memory buttons are... if its has I will be happy
Ps: As you can see I know very little about cars... therefore this forum is godsend !
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
