Ultra low mileage X356 Sovereign for sale

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent
Ultra low mileage X356 Sovereign for sale

Postby J44EAG » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:07 am

Guys,

As a Co-ordinator, I occasionally hear of vehicles that become available for sale from Club members.

Brought to my attention last night is a black X356 Sovereign with just 10,500 recorded miles being covered. I understand it was owned and run by a large Anglo/American company for personal use by the Chairman. It was managed by an employee who signed off running expenses, allocated just three professional drivers to drive the vehicle and had a large company funded garage built to accommodate the car. Upon the death of the Chairman, the car was bought by the company managing administrator in whose hands the car now resides. The vehicle administrator is currently a JEC member. The XJ is now for sale and the member is looking to pass the vehicle on to a good home.

No price has been discussed so that would need negotiation directly with the current owner. I`ve not seen this car other than in photograpic images and cannot comment on condition other than to say that the car looks very nice indeed. Neither have I seen service history or inspected the vehicle personally. Further more, let me state that I`ve no personal links with the seller.

Anyone interested in this XJ should contact me in the first instance.

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

ptjs1

Member
Posts:3520
Joined:Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Location:Kent

Re: Ultra low mileage X356 Sovereign for sale

Postby ptjs1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:42 am

Mike,

Can you post any of the pics or any further info? Is it a 4.2 LWB 5 -seat. Does it have rear entertainment?

Cheers

Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: Ultra low mileage X356 Sovereign for sale

Postby J44EAG » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:11 pm

I`ll have a try at posting images shortly, Paul.

10,500 miles only. This must be at total peach of a car.

Mike
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests