Hi, if anyone has upgraded their exhaust on an X358 XJR and would like to sell their old original one I would be happy to purchase it. Please let me know.
Thanks, David
X358 XJR Exhaust Wanted
Re: X358 XJR Exhaust Wanted
I`d be surprised if you get a response here due to low volume of traffic on this little used model section. Most cars will be dealer maintained and this perhaps explains why we have low trade here.
All is not lost though because a quick phone call to reliable Jaguar breaker, Eurojag or Auto Reserve will probably source what you need. Have the VIN code for your car to hand when you phone. This may be found on the bottom left hand corner of the windscreen just below where we used to display the tax disc. Used parts from the above companies are an economic way of obtaining parts that are usually supplied with a short warranty. Most parts are sourced from vehicles that are accident damaged or are beyond economical repair.
Hope that helps.
Mike K
All is not lost though because a quick phone call to reliable Jaguar breaker, Eurojag or Auto Reserve will probably source what you need. Have the VIN code for your car to hand when you phone. This may be found on the bottom left hand corner of the windscreen just below where we used to display the tax disc. Used parts from the above companies are an economic way of obtaining parts that are usually supplied with a short warranty. Most parts are sourced from vehicles that are accident damaged or are beyond economical repair.
Hope that helps.
Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: X358 XJR Exhaust Wanted
Hi Mike
Thanks, I don't know why I didn't think of that! Eurojag have one in the post.
Regards, David
Thanks, I don't know why I didn't think of that! Eurojag have one in the post.
Regards, David
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

