BLACK 350 INTERIOR FOR SALE

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders
BLACK 350 INTERIOR FOR SALE

Postby robv12 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:54 pm

I have here a complete X350 black interior from a late 2005 car, don't ask, it's here and I need it gone

dry stored so all in mint condition

included

two front seats and all switches
rear seat two parts
four door cards
complete centre console and cubby lid
complete wood set
all switches window and memory pack

not included

speakers
door modules
cig lighters

pictures on request

viewing a pleasure . collection preferred, it all fits in a large estate car, I know that's how I got it

any offers??

Rob 07747 130139 or pm me
88 3.6 XJ40 EX JDHT
88 3.6 XJ40 SOV
93 XJ40 XJ12
94 XJ40 Daimler Majestic Insignia
96 X300 Daimler Century EX JDHT
97 Daimler Double Six
97 XJR 300 Manual EX JDHT
55 X TYPE EST 3.0 SP PREM
56 X150 XK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests