Hi
My driver's seat is not in great shape and I am looking at re dyeing it... And I was wondering does anyone have experience of a good kit that I can get to do the job myself... The colour code on my car is SEL
Many thanks
Leather dye for drivers seat
Re: Leather dye for drivers seat
jookul100431
Go to www.furnitureclinic.co.uk
They are a really good company who run the JEC's leather repair and restoration seminars. They do every item you'd need for home restoration of your seats and sell kits, or you can just buy the individual components. You really can get very impressive results. See attached thread:
viewtopic.php?f=385&t=10652
Have a good look at their website and products and also some of their videos. Really informative.
Give Duncan a ring, tell him we sent you, and he'll sort you out.
Good luck
Paul Sinnott
Go to www.furnitureclinic.co.uk
They are a really good company who run the JEC's leather repair and restoration seminars. They do every item you'd need for home restoration of your seats and sell kits, or you can just buy the individual components. You really can get very impressive results. See attached thread:
viewtopic.php?f=385&t=10652
Have a good look at their website and products and also some of their videos. Really informative.
Give Duncan a ring, tell him we sent you, and he'll sort you out.
Good luck
Paul Sinnott
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)
-
jookul100431

- Posts:70
- Joined:Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:00 pm
Re: Leather dye for drivers seat
Thanks Paul
The work you did looks really great. O do have piping on my car so will have to deal with that as well. I will give FC a call on Monday. I live in Ireland so I hope they will ship over here
Many thanks
The work you did looks really great. O do have piping on my car so will have to deal with that as well. I will give FC a call on Monday. I live in Ireland so I hope they will ship over here
Many thanks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest