Free Rear Bespoke Centre Console XJ 358 Standard Wheel Base

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

User avatar
Azure123
Posts:70
Joined:Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 pm
Free Rear Bespoke Centre Console XJ 358 Standard Wheel Base

Postby Azure123 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Giving away a hand made rear console I made some time ago, see pics. Jaguar champagne coloured leather but could be re coloured to match your trim. All you have to do is install it. Took me 5 mins to get it in and out when I had my 358. I now have a Lexus LS460. I'm moving house and clearing my garage. All that is required is to fit your rear vent/switch surround panel into the console. Rear centre arm rest can be used as normal. Only 2 securing screws hold it in place, invisible when installed. If interested e mail me on bentley675@hotmail.com You would need to collect it though due to it's size, I'm in Leeds.
010.JPG
010.JPG
Attachments
014.JPG
Location: Leeds West Yorks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests