Bonnet Liner
Not the end of the world as it is usually out of sight but the bonnet lining on my X350 is looking rather tatty,does anybody know of anybody who supplies replacements at all please guys?
Re: Bonnet Liner
hi I have just brought the bonnet insulation/soundproofing pad from britishparts Ltd who sell all jaguar landrover parts have brought a lot of parts from them they are very helpful and the bonnet is not in their catalogue but they got the part for me within 5 days normal supply next day delivery ken
Re: Bonnet Liner
An alternative (that I haven't tried) might be self-adhesive foil covered insulation. You'll find it advertised on the web, say for kit cars. It might work better than the original, but it looks pretty unsightly in comparison.
1986 XJ6 Sovereign Series III
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
