Page 1 of 1

Drivers door seal required.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:16 pm
by bobthomas911772
Hello, I'm looking to replace the drivers door seal and I have looked at the 2019 question. I'm wondering if there might be any update on companies/individuals selling a door seal? I understand "buyer beware" but how good are ebay to purchase a unit?
I appreciate any member who will be replying to my cryptic message!!

Re: Drivers door seal required.

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:46 pm
by ptjs1
Bob,

eBay is fine. But that's not the issue. It's like saying, Is it safe to buy on the internet?

The issue is "How good is the seller?" Lots of big companies sell via eBay. Even Jaguar and other manufacturers sell stock via eBay.

If you've got a potential concern about a particular item or seller, just post a link to it here and I'm you'll get some realistic responses from members.

Cheers

Paul

Re: Drivers door seal required.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:50 pm
by bobthomas911772
Hi Paul,
Many thanks for your prompt reply!! I will have a look and see what turns up!!
Hope your keeping well!