Drivers door seal required.

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

bobthomas911772

Member
Posts:40
Joined:Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:40 pm
Drivers door seal required.

Postby bobthomas911772 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:16 pm

Hello, I'm looking to replace the drivers door seal and I have looked at the 2019 question. I'm wondering if there might be any update on companies/individuals selling a door seal? I understand "buyer beware" but how good are ebay to purchase a unit?
I appreciate any member who will be replying to my cryptic message!!

ptjs1

Member
Posts:3520
Joined:Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Location:Kent

Re: Drivers door seal required.

Postby ptjs1 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:46 pm

Bob,

eBay is fine. But that's not the issue. It's like saying, Is it safe to buy on the internet?

The issue is "How good is the seller?" Lots of big companies sell via eBay. Even Jaguar and other manufacturers sell stock via eBay.

If you've got a potential concern about a particular item or seller, just post a link to it here and I'm you'll get some realistic responses from members.

Cheers

Paul
1995 XJS 4.0 Convertible
1980 XJ-S Pre-HE
Jaguar 4.2 Supercharged engine (but not with a Jaguar body..)

bobthomas911772

Member
Posts:40
Joined:Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Re: Drivers door seal required.

Postby bobthomas911772 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Hi Paul,
Many thanks for your prompt reply!! I will have a look and see what turns up!!
Hope your keeping well!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest