front bumper chrome replacement.
-
atkinsonsteve

- Posts:17
- Joined:Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 am
Dose anydody know how to replace the front bumper chrome corner blades,fingers crossed steve.
Re: front bumper chrome replacement.
Easiest done with the bumper cover taken off the car. Whilst they snap into place easy enough from the outside, removal is best done from the reverse side of the bumper cover.
I`ve not found an easier method.
Mike
I`ve not found an easier method.
Mike
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
-
atkinsonsteve

- Posts:17
- Joined:Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:08 am
Re: front bumper chrome replacement.
thanks Mike, If i get the time will give it a go at the weekend,will report back.Easiest done with the bumper cover taken off the car. Whilst they snap into place easy enough from the outside, removal is best done from the reverse side of the bumper cover.
I`ve not found an easier method.
Mike
Re: front bumper chrome replacement.
there is no other methodEasiest done with the bumper cover taken off the car. Whilst they snap into place easy enough from the outside, removal is best done from the reverse side of the bumper cover.
I`ve not found an easier method.
Mike
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
