Re-spray quotes

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

stypemike2245

Member
Posts:45
Joined:Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:52 pm
Re-spray quotes

Postby stypemike2245 » Wed May 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Hi all.
Not posted for a while but been working on the my car quite a bit. I've done some minor paint repairs to side trim and spoiler which I'm pleased with but I don't intend doing any panel painting which is required on the boot. There is also a bit of blistering on various other parts of the car. The condition of the car paint is good and it polishes up well. So has anybody ever had a full respray and what could it cost in today's money?. There are lots of paint shops round where I live but my recent experience on the repair to my Kuga which got keyed recently doesn't inspire confidence. I've recently heard silver is the worst colour to match (just my luck) both my cars are silver. any ideas appreciated.

Mike

User avatar
RichardSEL
Posts:845
Joined:Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Re: Re-spray quotes

Postby RichardSEL » Thu May 09, 2019 8:12 am

Where are you?

If you don't like Silver why not change it?
Gone: '59 Mark I, '56 Mark VIIM, '59 Mark IX, '01 XJ8 Sovereign 4L LWB, '01 XJ8 Sport 3.2L, '01 XJ8 Exec 3.2L
Current: '03 Strange Rover L322
Completing re-trim: '73 Owen Sedanca 4.2L
Now being re-built: '61 Mark IX with 4.2L


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests