X350 Front Wheel Hubs & Bearings
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:53 pm
Hi all
My XJ8 has just over £62k on the clock now and making a bit of a noise that appears to be coming from the front n/s wheel. Have been looking at replacing both front Hubs and see that prices range from about £40 - £200! There are masses advertised on ebay for around £100 pair. I just wondered if anyone has tried these lower cost items and if so what were they like? Do I need to steer clear? Alternatively does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced suppliers?
Many thanks
Neil.
My XJ8 has just over £62k on the clock now and making a bit of a noise that appears to be coming from the front n/s wheel. Have been looking at replacing both front Hubs and see that prices range from about £40 - £200! There are masses advertised on ebay for around £100 pair. I just wondered if anyone has tried these lower cost items and if so what were they like? Do I need to steer clear? Alternatively does anyone have any recommendations for reasonably priced suppliers?
Many thanks
Neil.