Page 1 of 1

2006 X350 navigation system manual

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:14 pm
by sportbrake
The handbook that came with the car does not include information on how to use the navigation system. Does anyone know where I can obtain a navigation manual please. I have searched the internet and Ebay and cannot find an English language version. Many thanks.

Re: 2006 X350 navigation system manual

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:20 pm
by ptjs1
The x350 system is pretty easy and intuitive. What functions are you struggling with?

I just googled "x350 satnav instructions" and lots of videos are available. This was the first one that popped up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-FwrcUG8uk

Cheers

Paul

Re: 2006 X350 navigation system manual

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:18 am
by sportbrake
Thanks Paul for your reply. I can use it OK, except that I cannot see how to cancel route or choose whether to take fastest/shortest route etc. Chris

Re: 2006 X350 navigation system manual

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:07 pm
by 3.8etypephil
Thanks Paul for your reply. I can use it OK, except that I cannot see how to cancel route or choose whether to take fastest/shortest route etc. Chris
Go to: Nav menu,
To cancel guidance:

Route options,
Cancel guidance,
Yes.

Shortest / fastest route is also in route options afair, if not, look in main menu : set up.

HTH; if you need anything else, or photos of the manual / operation, PM me and I can WhatsApp you direct.

Re: 2006 X350 navigation system manual

Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:21 pm
by sportbrake
Thank you very much. I have now sorted it thanks to your help. Chris