DSC not available
-
dougmead2004338

- Posts:25
- Joined:Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:05 pm
I have got the DSC warning on my dash, but the odd thing is when I use the wipers the engine stops whilst the wiper does the sweep and engine then fires up when the sweep is complete? Anyone else had this problem? I have an auto electrician looking at it tomorrow.
Re: DSC not available
Not come across that one! Be interesting to see what he says. The earth point behind the headlight is a big issue on these cars, check that's ok.
Andy
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
-
dougmead2004338

- Posts:25
- Joined:Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:05 pm
Re: DSC not available
Correct! it was the earth point behind the headlamp and a broken wire to boot. Took 2 Hrs to find and correct, a big shout out to Julian Ferraro Jaguar Specialist in Wilton Wiltshire for getting the job sorted ,squeezing me in-between jobs.
Re: DSC not available
Good result! I remember with mine the right headlamp stopped working, and when fiddling around the earthing point came off in my hand, at least it's an easy fix.
Andy
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
XF Sportbrake 2020 / XK8 1998
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests