Page 1 of 1

Stop drivers seat moveing back to home position

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:56 pm
by Tiran
Hi there, i dont suppose anyone knows how to stop the drivers seat reverting to its home position each time you turn off the ignition?

Re: Stop drivers seat moveing back to home position

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:00 pm
by andypryce
From memory, does it not travel backwards when you turn off the ignition, to allow easy access in and out? I think this feature can be turned off from the touchscreen, but I don't remember the exact procedure, apologies.

Re: Stop drivers seat moveing back to home position

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:57 am
by BrianG
Yes, I found it annoying very early on in my ownership! Assuming you have found the adjustment knob at the side of the steering column for pedal and steering wheel adjustment, the simplest way to prevent this movement is to leave the knob in either the 'steering wheel' or 'pedals' position, rather than the 'Auto' middle position.