Page 1 of 1

Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:39 pm
by alamn2
Hi so my electric woes continue f9 fuse blows as soon as it’s inserted it’s for the mafs, cooling fans , glow plugs ..

I disconnected the mafs fuse still blows . I’m trying to disconnect the fans but not sure which visible connection I should pull . There’s a short somewhere ..

So in the moment of madness Iv taken bumper off as the front muffler was leaking smoke through the headlight and the whole pipe is croded.. any way any help with which plug to pull to isolate the fans

Re: Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Posted: Thu May 19, 2022 10:16 pm
by alamn2
Ok resolved

The loom behind the verbesto I moved it around found one wire partially exposed I electrical taped and sealed and now problem resolved

Re: Xj358 fuse f9 in engine blows

Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 8:35 pm
by Andy P
Hi alamn,
Glad you got it sorted out.
Thanks for keeping us informed as well.
Take care.
Andy :D