Page 1 of 1

MAF on 2007 xj358 v6 diesel

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:12 pm
by alamn2
Hi

I have the engine mil light on and with the obd there is no reading on the maf

I checked the voltage on the connector there is nothing

I’m
Trying to locate the fuse only diagram or Google search I can find is fuse f14 but f14 on my car is empty . Can somone help me identify the correct fuse location / diagram for this model

Re: MAF on 2007 xj358 v6 diesel

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:24 am
by ptjs1
alamn2,

What is the fault code that you can see via the OBDII port?

Paul

Re: MAF on 2007 xj358 v6 diesel

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:11 pm
by alamn2
alamn2,

What is the fault code that you can see via the OBDII port?



Paul
MAF sensor Short Circuit A and B

Re: MAF on 2007 xj358 v6 diesel

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:12 pm
by alamn2
So there is a fuse f9 20A it blows the moment Ignition turns on