Hi can anyone help all of a sudden I do not get any readout when I press the trip button
this was after I pressed the trip reset button now nothing appears not even mph or mileage thanks ken
trip button
Re: trip button
Hi Ken.
First thing I would try would be a hard reset.(Make sure you have your radio code)
Disconnect the earth terminal of the battery and hold it onto the positive one for 20-30 seconds.
Then reconnect the earth terminal and see if anything has changed.
Full instructions are in the second photo. If I get any electrical issues this is the first thing I try.
Hope that helps and let us know how you get on.
Good luck and take care.
Andy
First thing I would try would be a hard reset.(Make sure you have your radio code)
Disconnect the earth terminal of the battery and hold it onto the positive one for 20-30 seconds.
Then reconnect the earth terminal and see if anything has changed.
Full instructions are in the second photo. If I get any electrical issues this is the first thing I try.
Hope that helps and let us know how you get on.
Good luck and take care.
Andy
2011 X351 3.0d LWB
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Colour: Ultimate Black Metallic With Black/Ivory Piping Interia
2007 X-Type 2.2d Sport Premium Estate
Colour:Liquid Silver With Charcoal Interia
Re: trip button
many thanks sorry for delay in answering have not checked yet but hope to on sat so will let you know how i get on
Re: trip button
sorry after all this time i found a left hand light switch assembly which has the trip button on the end on ebay fitted it and now trip button working again thanks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
