Bluetooth Module.

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

mstanley3814
Posts:10
Joined:Sat May 12, 2018 12:51 pm
Location:Staffordshore, England
Contact:
Bluetooth Module.

Postby mstanley3814 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:17 pm

Think I know the answer but want to check....

The Bluetooth module has failed on my 2007 XJ (X350) as the phone is no longer working properly.

The questions I have are;

1. Where is it.... I think it is the area of the CD changer in the boot but I'm not sure?
2. Is it worth fitting a module from a later model maybe... If so does anyone have a part number that works properly??

Any help is always appreciated!!

Thanks.............

SwedishViking

Member
Posts:6
Joined:Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Re: Bluetooth Module.

Postby SwedishViking » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi,

The Bluetooth Module is fitted at the bottom of the DVD / CD / Sat Nav stack in the boot. Unless you have module 7W93-10D893-AA for 2008 to 2010, I suggest you upgrade to it as it allows later phone models and 5 units pairing. For pairing use code 1313. Scroll down for better info here: viewtopic.php?t=9892

Best regards Robert


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests