Does anyone have any experience of accessing and modifying the CCF.
Am I correct in you need to alter this if you retrofit certain accessories like in my case heated rear seats?
Views and knowledge most welcome
Thanks
Car creation file (CCF)
Re: Car creation file (CCF). Or VSS
After more research these vehicles were apparently pre CCF and had a VSS file for vehicle spec
Same question though. Anyone know how to change one?
Thanks
Same question though. Anyone know how to change one?
Thanks
Re: Car creation file (CCF)
I can only take a stab at this but would suggest that a dealer level diagnostic unit might give access.
Mike
Mike
X350 Co-ordinator
2004 XJR
2004 XJR
Re: Car creation file (CCF)
Thanks Mike
I understand that the VSS preceded the CCF as used in the XF and is the master record of the build spec of the vehicle.
Dealers cant/wont change these
I need to change mine as I have retrofitted heated rear seats and the rear controller won't recognise them if it is not changed
Now I may be wrong but I have not yet found how to tell the controllers the vehicle has the modification
Have been in contact with many specialists and still dont know how to do this
When I have solved it I will write it up as I think all X350 enthusiasts should know how to allow retorted portions to operate on our vehicles
On thing that doesn't help is it was based on Ford systems
If you know anyone who has overcome this issue I would love yo talk to them
Thanks
David
I understand that the VSS preceded the CCF as used in the XF and is the master record of the build spec of the vehicle.
Dealers cant/wont change these
I need to change mine as I have retrofitted heated rear seats and the rear controller won't recognise them if it is not changed
Now I may be wrong but I have not yet found how to tell the controllers the vehicle has the modification
Have been in contact with many specialists and still dont know how to do this
When I have solved it I will write it up as I think all X350 enthusiasts should know how to allow retorted portions to operate on our vehicles
On thing that doesn't help is it was based on Ford systems
If you know anyone who has overcome this issue I would love yo talk to them
Thanks
David
Re: Car creation file (CCF)
I have a suggestion. Speak to Autologic to see if their system can access the areas you want. If so then get them to tell you the nearest specialist with one of their machines and Autologic can help them through the procedure.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

