Dalemain and a thankyou for the Southern day

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

barrywi

Member
Posts:263
Joined:Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Dalemain and a thankyou for the Southern day

Postby barrywi » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Just a reminder that I will be at the Dalemain show in North Cumbria next Sunday the 21st if anyone has missed having a chat or just saying hello at the JEC Northern and Southern days. I will in on the Solway JEC club area if you need to find me.
To those I met at the Southern day, thanks for saying hello and asking the questions ( some of which I could answer!!) Lots of sunshine and shiny cars to admire ...a great day

User avatar
robv12

Member
Posts:2080
Joined:Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am
Location:scottish borders

Re: Dalemain and a thankyou for the Southern day

Postby robv12 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 am

see you there Bazza

barrywi

Member
Posts:263
Joined:Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: Dalemain and a thankyou for the Southern day

Postby barrywi » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Will do Rob....or should I call you the "Jenner-Rator" as in Terminator?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest