Don't forget the JEC Northern day at Newby Hall near Ripon in Yorkshire a week on Sunday. It will be my first JEC day and the first where we will have X-350s on display and also experts on hand to answer your questions. My 30,000 mile 2007 Sovereign diesel will be one of the two 350s on show together with one of ( she has two!) Marie-Noelle Lazaridou's 3.0 petrol cars which has an amazing 202,000 miles on the clock. It will be a good opportunity to compare the condition of the cars to see what a high mileage does to a 350. We both will be there to answer any questions we can about ownership etc, both to current 350 owners and potential buyers. Marie-Noelle has a very good knoledge about the 350, I will bring with me all the paper work about the cars I have in case you need some answers. Be patient though as these are complicated beasts and some answers may not always be black and white.
I am looking forward to seeing you all in person so please come up and make yourselves known, do not be put off by my scary face!!
Can you all pray for a sunny day please?
JEC Northern Day
Re: JEC Northern Day
Hi Barry, Hope to see you On sunday Good luck with This forum!
Re: JEC Northern Day
Thanks very much, looking forward to a bit of sunshine to make the day perfect The car is polished and ready for anything, shame about the £98 to fill up with diesel!!( and the tank wasn't even empty)
Onwards and upwards.
Onwards and upwards.
Re: JEC Northern Day
Hello there! That's my first post on this new site and thought to say how much I enjoyed today's meeting
I met old friends and also made some new!
It was nice to talk to you all and share our common interest: cars and more specifically Jags
I just had to leave early, so didn't have time to say bye
; hope Barry passed this to you
Keep in touch and keep up with the good work of this site!
MNL
PS. Can't wait to receive my photos now!
Also, the other site I mentioned (for info, as every little helps!) is http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/
I met old friends and also made some new!
I just had to leave early, so didn't have time to say bye
Keep in touch and keep up with the good work of this site!
MNL
PS. Can't wait to receive my photos now!
Also, the other site I mentioned (for info, as every little helps!) is http://www.jaguarforum.co.uk/
Citizen of Earth... Explorer of Life!
Re: JEC Northern Day
Barry , MNL, thanks for your work at the northern day , which was very enjoyable in spite of the mixed weather, Thanks for the scones Barry , and we managed to eat our picnic without getting wet 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
