rear nearside reflector
hi is the reflector on the end of the chrome bumper strip just a reflector or a light and how do you put a new one in
Re: rear nearside reflector
Assuming you're in the UK, if you mean the amber things that look like they should be indicator repeaters, they are indeed just reflectors. When I needed a replacement (one literally fell out) it turns out they're also Land Rover parts, possibly cheaper from their dealers.
AFAIR they just clip in, and probably a thin screwdriver blade inserted in the appropriate side will depress the fixing tang.
I found the following description for the US version (where there's a lamp behind the reflector):
"To remove the lamp unit, push the lens towards the middle of the vehicle to compress the spring clip and pull the rear edge of the holder outwards to remove the complete lamp unit." That may be irrelevant, as there's no lamp unit here.
AFAIR they just clip in, and probably a thin screwdriver blade inserted in the appropriate side will depress the fixing tang.
I found the following description for the US version (where there's a lamp behind the reflector):
"To remove the lamp unit, push the lens towards the middle of the vehicle to compress the spring clip and pull the rear edge of the holder outwards to remove the complete lamp unit." That may be irrelevant, as there's no lamp unit here.
1986 XJ6 Sovereign Series III
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
1991 XJS V12 "facelift"
2021 I-Pace SE
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
