Page 1 of 1

Heated screens on X350

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:29 am
by richard.martin1013526
Hi, my first post since joining JEC. I've just sold my XF S, I didn't warm to it, but I did care for it, and it sold in 48 hours on Autotrader! I'm now looking for a V8 X350 and was trying to find out if they all have heated front screens? My XF S and my previous S Type 4.2 V8 Sport both had one and I wouldn't be without it, the filament interference in bright light is a small price to pay in my opinion. Is the heated screen dependent on trim level on the X350 or standard across the entire range?
Thanks

Re: Heated screens on X350

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:33 pm
by robv12
standard on higher spec cars, option on base cars, quite a few early cars without

Re: Heated screens on X350

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:01 pm
by richard.martin1013526
Thanks. I'll add it to my search criteria and ask before travelling to view any cars

Re: Heated screens on X350

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:40 pm
by J44EAG
Go to Trovit Cars online, register and then sit back and receive regular email updates on the latest cars to be offered for sale.....saves all the trawling across multiple sites. Unsubscribe when you have found the car you want.

Mike

Re: Heated screens on X350

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:50 pm
by ptjs1
Richard,

Its a button to the lower right of the satnav screen. So if you see a pic of the dashboard on a car for sale , you can see it, and also the important heated seat switches in the upper row of switches above the satnav screen.

Cheers

Paul

Re: Heated screens on X350

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:28 pm
by PaulGover
standard on higher spec cars, option on base cars, quite a few early cars without
and AFAIK standard on the later "facelift" cars (2007+ ?)

Re: Heated screens on X350

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:35 pm
by richard.martin1013526
Thanks for all your replies