First proper trip in the Jag

Moderators:Popsjag, J44EAG

jimdox
Posts:25
Joined:Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:39 pm
Location:Clackmannan
Contact:
First proper trip in the Jag

Postby jimdox » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Went to the Forrest Hills Hotel over by Aberfoyle for a couple of days and as the scenery was so stunning I couldn't resist getting a few shots of the Jag. Fantastic hotel and very helpful staff. The car behaved impeccably and I love it more every time I take it out.
Attachments
Forrest Hills 002.JPG
Forrest Hills 023.JPG
Forrest Hills 025.JPG

poprivet

Member
Posts:1985
Joined:Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Location:Hampshire
Contact:

Re: First proper trip in the Jag

Postby poprivet » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:11 pm

Lovely area and it looks like you were lucky with the weather.

Nice car to enjoy a trip out in :D

User avatar
J44EAG

Moderator
Posts:6239
Joined:Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:57 pm
Location:Warlingham Surrey/Faversham Kent

Re: First proper trip in the Jag

Postby J44EAG » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Now owned my XJR for two and a half years and every bit as enjoyable as the day I first brought it home. Life without this wonderful machine would be intolerable!

Enjoy your car Jim.

Mike K
X350 Co-ordinator

2004 XJR

jimdox
Posts:25
Joined:Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:39 pm
Location:Clackmannan
Contact:

Re: First proper trip in the Jag

Postby jimdox » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:52 pm

I'd feel the same Mike. As for the weather Poprivet it was raining so the it must be the car the makes the photo shine :D


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests