X-350 Seminar
There will be an X-350 seminar early in 2013. Details to follow in the JEC magazine. Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible, you will learn a lot.
Re: X-350 Seminar
Is this going to be another Dave Marks led one?
I ask, because although I have huge respect for Dave and have used his garage and team often, he did say in a recent magazine contribution that diesels (which is what quite a few X350s, including mine, are) are not his area of expertise.
It would be good to have a diesel man along, too. (And someone to talk about aluminium paint primers...)
I ask, because although I have huge respect for Dave and have used his garage and team often, he did say in a recent magazine contribution that diesels (which is what quite a few X350s, including mine, are) are not his area of expertise.
It would be good to have a diesel man along, too. (And someone to talk about aluminium paint primers...)
Al McL
'93 XJS 4.0 - '20 XF 2.0 Sportbrake
'93 XJS 4.0 - '20 XF 2.0 Sportbrake
Re: X-350 Seminar
Points taken and will be passed on to Nigel Thorley who will be organising the event
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
