Sorry if this is in the wrong section but even with 19 to choose from it doesn't easily fit anywhere else.
On the Jaguar Sat Nav in my '05 X350 there's a voice command of 'Navigation traffic information on'.
It's in the help and the system responds to the command by repeating it, but it doesn't appear to do anything.
Does anyone know what it should do, or better, has anyone got it to work for them?
Sat Nav query
Al McL
'93 XJS 4.0 - '20 XF 2.0 Sportbrake
'93 XJS 4.0 - '20 XF 2.0 Sportbrake
Re: Sat Nav query
As far as I am aware the X-350 Sat Nav does not give out traffic information. My previous Peugeot had TMC fitted which uses signals sent out from FM radio stations to give the location of traffic jams and in some circumstances offer an alternative route. I also have a Garmin for my wife's car which does exactly that.
Later today I will go and check on this on my car but I am 95% sure the feature is not there. Maybe it was fitted in other countries, hence the voice control option?
I think probably this post should be in the "Electrical " section but I will leave it here until you see my reply and then move it if that is ok?
Later today I will go and check on this on my car but I am 95% sure the feature is not there. Maybe it was fitted in other countries, hence the voice control option?
I think probably this post should be in the "Electrical " section but I will leave it here until you see my reply and then move it if that is ok?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
