Hi all now an XF owner. Regret getting rid of the S type but the XF is brilliant except for the ride. A bit hard and 'jiggles' on rough (all Buckinghamshire) roads. See there is a mod but trying to justify the £1000 cost.
On another subject anyone found a service manual for a 3ltr diesel.
Bernie
service manual
Moderator:cawthrm
Re: service manual
Hi Bernie
I was going to give you a link to a website, but it appears to be no longer working.
However, if you PM me I can email you the PDF file.
It is for the 2010-2011 X250 3ltr diesel.
It is over 3000 pages long, so I hope you enjoy reading
John
I was going to give you a link to a website, but it appears to be no longer working.
However, if you PM me I can email you the PDF file.
It is for the 2010-2011 X250 3ltr diesel.
It is over 3000 pages long, so I hope you enjoy reading
John
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests