Page 1 of 1

Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:16 am
by J44EAG

Re: Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 pm
by raysearles
Another project to add to that XJS Mike??

:lol:

Re: Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 pm
by J44EAG
I think not.

I`d like to, but I`ve enough other decrepit projects on the go.

My latest project is a new tax deductible floating workshop. Aptly named Pieceapoo. It is without doubt the worst vessel I`ve ever owned. I wouldn`t cross the river in it, let alone venture to sea. Purchased for the price of half a mornings work and very tax efficient. Bits of it don`t half pong! Must buy some Jeyes fluid.

Mike

Re: Mk IV on ebay. 04.03.2013

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm
by raysearles
It sounds as good as some of the cruise liners after a bout of "Nora" virus

Must be something about boats!

:)