Hello
Can anyone help with some advice on the easiest way to remove and replace lower ball joints on a Mk V.
Can I remove it from the Stub Axel Carrier still attched or do I need to remove the carrier completely?
Cheers Frank
MK 5 - Removing Lower Ball Joints
-
WannabeeOwner

- Posts:1
- Joined:Thu May 18, 2017 3:04 pm
Re: MK 5 - Removing Lower Ball Joints
Hello Frank, I just purchased a MK V for restauration. Your blog is pretty old, so I assume you are done or well into the project. Can you give me some advise?
Just removed the engine, which did run and had compression between 92 and 100, ready to clean it up and tidy engine bay as the first step.
Where are you?
Regards, Arjan from Isle of Wight
Just removed the engine, which did run and had compression between 92 and 100, ready to clean it up and tidy engine bay as the first step.
Where are you?
Regards, Arjan from Isle of Wight
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest